- Location: Kartoffel Films Office Off Brick Lane
- Salary: Circa £23,000 – £27,000 p.a + Bonus scheme
- Closing Date: End of Feb 2018.
- Start date: ASAP.
We are Kartoffel Films, a small but fast growing media production company based in Central London. We pride ourselves in working with only the very best people in the industry to give our clients products they can be proud of. No wonder then that we’re already counting NetJets, W3C, Virgin, Macmillan Cancer Support and many others as our clients. In the last 6 years we have produced over 1000 films and animations.
This role is for a Filmmaker in our office. It is a great opportunity to get into a rapidly growing team.
We are after a creative and multi-skilled filmmaker to take ownership of projects.
It’s essential that you’re proficient working with lighting and cameras ( an FS7 and others ) and have very good editing abilities with Adobe Premiere.
You must have at least four years experience of working in corporate or online video.
The ability to combine storytelling with technical knowledge and editing flair is central to the role. The ideal candidate will combine great technical knowledge of on-set or studio shoots and post-production processes.
The role is split between attending shoots and working on edits.
- Prep kit, location and post-production requirements in association with Producers
- Attend pre-production meetings for key projects to help develop the concepts in line with the client brief.
- Writing treatments for prospective work and pitching to new clients.
- Acting as DOP on Set.
- Acting as an interviewer on Set.
- Direct the shoot, making creative and content decisions.
- Look after footage: backing it up.
- Editing the finished product.
- Work with the Production Manager to incorporate client feedback.
Qualifications and Skills
4 years minimum as a corporate filmmaker and director
Bonus and Potato Curry
English and either German or Dutch would be a bonus.