- Location: Kartoffel Films Office Off Brick Lane
- Salary: Circa £26,000 – £30,000 p.a base rate and up to OTE £40 000
- Closing Date: End of April 2018.
- Start date: ASAP.
We are Kartoffel Films, a small but fast growing media production company based in Central London. We pride ourselves in working with only the very best people in the industry to give our clients products they can be proud of. No wonder then that we’re already counting NetJets, W3C, Virgin, Macmillan Cancer Support and many others as our clients. In the last 6 years we have produced over 1000 films and animations.
This role is for a Business Development Manager in our office. It is a great opportunity to get into a rapidly growing team. We are after a creative, great communicator who can meet targets and help sustain the growth of our company.
It’s essential that you’re experiences in telemarketing and sales with senior decision makers.
Your skills and attributes will include:
- Proven ability to win, retain and build new business
- Effective account development and management
- Awareness of the entire life cycle of the filmmaking process
- Ability to present and negotiate up to board level
- Excellent online, written & oral communication
- Well organised
- Personal integrity and credibility
Qualifications and Skills
4 years minimum as a sales person in media.
Bonus and Potato Curry