- Location: Kartoffel Films Office Off Broadway Market
- Salary: Circa £21,000 – £27,000 p.a + commission scheme
- Closing Date: End of March 2017. Start date: ASAP.
- You must have experience within a creative agency or video production company.
- You must have at least 2 years experience of sales preferably in video/film.
We are Kartoffel Films, a small but fast growing media production company based in Central London. We pride ourselves in working with only the very best people in the industry to give our clients products they can be proud of. No wonder then that we’re already counting NetJets, W3C, Virgin, Macmillan Cancer Support and many others as our clients. In the last 5 years we have produced over 500 films and animations.
What will your role involve
Kartoffel Films is looking for an enthusiastic experienced business development manager. Working alongside the Creative Director and the Managing Director your primary goal will be to increase the sales of our products and services through partners, leads and direct contacts.
- You’ll be a consummate seller experienced with with executive level sales.
- You will meet monthly and quarterly sales targets set for you.
- You will have experience in the New Business Development and ongoing Account Management of current clients.
- You will have excellent writing skills and a creative mind.
- You need to be located in London.
The Business Development Manager will have a good mix of great communication skills business sense and the ability to express yourself creatively so you can communicate across the various stakeholders involved in video and animation projects.
The right person will also need to drive revenue growth from existing customers and create new revenue from incoming enquiries as well as develop new business initiatives for the business.
The successful candidate will be involved all aspects of client relationships including weekly reports and pipelines with regular updates to the Managing Director.
To Apply please write a pitch in 100 words why you would suit the role and email to