We are Kartoffel Films, a fast growing corporate video production company based in London. We pride ourselves in working with some of the very best people in the industry to give our clients products they can be proud of. No wonder then that we’re already counting AOL, Nokia, Virgin Atlantic, Macmillan Cancer Support and many others to our clients.
We’re passionate about moving picture and our work, and we want to meet a highly motivated, charismatic person who shares our vision and can help us achieve our ambitious growth plans for the future. We are currently recruiting for an editor/camera operator (at least 4 years experience)
Its a role that can grow with the company and the right individual will be able to shape how that happens.
– Key Skills and Attributes required for the role
– Editing on a variety of platforms (Premiere and FCP)
– Camera operation, 5d, 7d, red, and most other formats.
– Familiarity with the whole Adobe Creative Cloud package
– Good technical knowledge
– Good client handling skills.
– Creative thinking
– Team player
– Love of potato products desirable but not essential
– Experience that demonstrates the above
If this is a role you feel you can take on write to us in 100 words why you would fit this job and include your resume and showreel.