Get the Best from Studio Location Shoots
Studio Location Shoots are a great video production space to work in, they are also safe for Covid safe shooting and have several additional benefits.
- The space is a focused working space, so the talent or leads can focus on the content at hand.
- It’s free from typical office or external distractions.
- It often allows for more creative visual approaches
- It allows for more control over the video content.
- Studio Backdrops work well with graphics placements.
Studios allow for great flexibility with the Creative
– Getting senior managers or celebrities to allow time at their locations or homes can be a challenge. By providing a studio you can give them space and time to aim for with a shoot that is flexible to their needs.
– Studio Spaces are hugely flexible and can be used to create mock living or office spaces.
Working with children or animals is always a challenge. Studio locations allow space for larger teams of clients or participants to view and take part in the production.
Hair and Makeup also can be required in a product. Studio spaces offer a controlled workspace that can better facilitate this.
Sound on set one of the biggest challenges in video production and good sound denotes a high level of production quality. Studio facilities are often soundproofed and designed especially for sound recording. Lacking outside location sounds also adds to a better-finished product.
The versatility of the spaces is pretty much endless. Its only constraint is your creative imagination and yup, your budget.